On July 18, students of the IT LAW program graduated and received certificates. This is the second group to graduate the certification program, organized jointly by the Faculty of Law of NaUKMA and the Association "IT Ukraine".
The IT LAW program lasted online for 3 months and consisted of 6 thematic modules:
- IT industry and general principles of its functioning;
- Security and compliance in the field of IT;
- Features of application of intellectual property rights in IT;
- IT contracts;
- Financing, taxation and international structuring of IT companies;
- Latest technologies: legal aspect.
On each topic, participants solved practical cases, which were then evaluated by teachers. Based on these assessments, 15 students received certificates, 5 of them with honors. Students who have received honors certificates will be able to do internships at leading IT companies. The launch of the new group is scheduled for spring 2021.
We remind you that IT LAW is a certification program in IT law, which allows lawyers to systematize their knowledge, get a career start in IT and in-depth knowledge to understand how law works in the field of information technology. The program was developed with the participation of the Association "IT Ukraine" on the basis of the Faculty of Law of NaUKMA. IT LAW's general partner is Alcor.