Participants discussed the goals and vision of the Alliance, its marketing strategy, the benefits of creating strategic alliances for IT companies, and the action plan for the upcoming year.
The online meeting was attended by representatives of the member companies of the Ukrainian Export IT Alliance and the organizers - the Association "IT Ukraine", USAID, CIVITTA, and the Office of Export Promotion of Ukraine.
The organizers presented the results of the first stage of the project to the participants of the Ukrainian Export IT Alliance - research of potential export markets for IT companies. A table of indicators for the selection of key markets was also presented, three of the keys will be selected for in-depth research.
Export market research is currently underway. Based on its results, a detailed export promotion plan will be developed for members of the alliance.
We remind you that the Ukrainian Export IT Alliance project started on September 4. This is a national business platform that offers its participants a lot of benefits:
- access to in-depth research of three markets, taking into account the specifics of Alliance companies;
- analysis of trade opportunities in these three countries and recommendations for entering the local market;
- participation in two trade missions, which provides participants with contacts and a large number of business acquaintances;
- support in signing contracts;
- opportunities in the form of potential investments in business;
- promotion of members of the alliance in international markets.
The initiative is implemented by the IT Ukraine Association with the support of the USAID Competitive Economy Program in Ukraine.