On September 27, the SocialBoost team will present the graduates of the first cohort of Cyber Accelerator — the first accelerator in Eastern Europe for service and product companies in the field of cybersecurity. The DemoDay will take place in a hybrid format: an offline event at PMHUB with online streaming on Facebook and YouTube accounts.
Among the experts of the program there are representatives of Vodafone, Grammarly, Very Good Security, IUA, Catalisto, ISSP, BAKOTECH, Portmone, PromoRepublic and other companies. The program cooperates with leading international foundations and accelerators in the field of cybersecurity.
Who will present the projects
The first cohort, which started an acceleration program in late June, included ten teams.
Products in the acceleration program were developed by:
- REST — their Sakhar data anonymization technology allows you to hide information even when a third party has encryption keys;
- Ukrainian Interbank Payment Systems Members Association EMA — online service for tracking unauthorized payments with web and API-interfaces;
- Unlink VR Inc. — integrated post-quantum encryption system;
- Cyberlands BV — reproduced and scaled pentests and cybersecurity audits for the enterprise;
- Security Steps — an automated education in the field of protection against cyberattacks focused on critical infrastructure.
The cyber accelerator program is unique as it is the first program focused on service companies.
- H-X Technologies — a full range of services for industrial cybersecurity;
- Intelli Group — cybersecurity services for SMEs;
- ITEXE — information security services for the financial sector;
- Radar — monitoring of sensitive data leakage;
- Sekurno — information security services for the subscription model.
Agenda of the event
14:30 - 15:00 Registration of guests
15:00 - 15:30 Welcome words from partners: USAID, GOU, SocialBoost
15:30 - 15:45 Presentation of the CyberAccelerator
15:45 - 16:30 Panel discussion on Cybersecurity of critical infrastructure of Ukraine
16:30 - 16:50 Secret guest
16:50 - 17:00 Coffee break
17:00 - 17:55 Team pitches
17:55 - 18:10 Coffee break
18:10 - 18:50 Team pitches
18:50 - 19:00 Closing remarks and next steps
19:00 - 21:00 Networking
The event will take place on September 27 from 3 pm to 7:30 pm at PMHUB (Kyiv, Ioanna Pavla II Street, 5). The number of offline participants is limited in accordance with the security rules related to the prevention of COVID-19. To take part in the offline event, you need to fill out the form and wait for a letter of confirmation. The online streaming will take place on Facebook and YouTube accounts, without restrictions. Working languages are English and Ukrainian.
The DemoDay will also cover further steps of CyberAccelerator and will make potential program participants aware about program outcomes in detail. In particular, graduates of the program will have the opportunity to access the Seed Grant Fund from USAID and partner funds and accelerator programs.
The CyberAccelerator UA is implemented by SocialBoost within the USAID Cybersecurity Activity. The program partners are Catalisto, DAI, ISSP, VFI. The US Government provides full support to Ukraine in the field of cybersecurity, in particular through the 4-year USAID Cybersecurity of Critical Infrastructure of Ukraine Activity, aimed at strengthening Ukraine's cyber resilience through systemic reforms, building Ukraine's cybersecurity capacity, and partnership with the private sector.