Test automation can bring tremendous value to the project if implemented properly, otherwise, it can quickly become a huge pain to maintain for the whole team.
"Tests are too slow, results are unreliable, maintenance takes too much time" - ever heard of those complaints before? Fortunately, there are well-known ways to avoid common mistakes when working with automation, and we will show them to you.
If you want to improve your automation game and never hear any complaints again - then join us in our discussion, where we will cover:
- How to choose what to automate first
- Why focusing on "progressive" tests is more valuable than covering regression
- Why it is important to involve developers in automation project
- How to ensure proper test isolation
- Why you should invest in better logging instead of relying on debugging
- How to deal with flaky tests and keep the test pipeline green
- Why you shouldn't just "ignore" test cases when bugs are opened
- How to speed up your tests (parallelization, API, Selenium Grid/Selenoid)