Panel discussion: Questions to PMs from non-PMs or anything you want to know about the work of PMs but were afraid to ask.
Discussion and fun conversation about real responsibilities of a project manager. In the first part of the meeting, we will look at the most frequent questions that your teams can ask, such as "why do we need a PM and what are the benefits," and will learn how to give clear answers to such questions. In the second part, the speakers will answer the questions of the project managers, thus we will minimize the differences between expectations and reality on both sides.
- Part 1. What non-PMs want to ask PMs about
- Break for networking and useful acquaintances
- Part 2. What, as we think, non-PMs think about PMs
Speakers of the meetup:
- Denys Prylutskyi - PMO Director at SoftServe
- Oleksiy Mogylnyi - Program Manager at Sigma Software
- Oleksiy Syrotyuk - Innovations Department Manager at Sigma Software and event moderator