IT specialists have another week to apply for the largest competition in Ukraine, which celebrates the professional success of IT specialists - Ukrainian IT Awards 2020.
Since the announcement about the start of the application call for the Ukrainian IT Awards, we have received many quality applications from the contestants. But at the same time - many requests to extend the open call period so that contestants have more time to prepare. That is why together with the Expert Committee of the competition we took into account these wishes and decided to continue accepting applications until November 8.
The updated stages of the competition are as follows:
- September 21 - November 8
Acceptance of applications from participants in 11 nominations.
- November 8 - November 22
Evaluation of the contestants' applications by a team of the qualified jury in each of the nominations. Selection of finalists and winners.
- December 10
Announcement of competition results, awarding of winners.
This year you can apply individually or with a team, there will be enough nominations for everyone:
The organizers have only two requirements for applicants: the project submitted to the competition must be implemented within the last 12 months. It should also be working, not Proof of concept. Also, if an IT professional received an award last year, he or she cannot apply for the same nomination, only for other ones.
Applications are accepted until November 8 on the competition website - https://itawards.ua/. Then, by November 22, the jury evaluates the applications of the contestants. The jury of the Ukrainian IT Awards 2020 consists of 73 specialists - C-level managers, founders and chairmen of boards of directors of large companies. Oliver Lehmann from Munich, for example, is the president of the Project Management Business Association and specializes in business project management. We will all know the results of the competition on December 10 during the final and the award ceremony of the best of the best in 11 nominations.
6 reasons to take part in the Ukrainian IT Awards 2020 competition:
The criteria for evaluating candidates are as follows:
- Project / Product Evaluation - the role of the applicant in the project/product, which has achieved high results, as evidenced by the relevant metrics.
- Best Practices & Industrial Standards Evaluation - the most effective approaches to solving project tasks.
- Innovation Evaluation - the innovation of the project/product, its difference from similar ones that are already on the market. Jury members pay special attention to technologies, frameworks, tools, non-standard approaches.
- Social Responsibility & Community Development - the contestant's participation in social projects and experience in developing their own or existing professional communities.
- Awards & Certification - availability of awards and professional awards.
The winners will receive prizes from the contest partners. This year these are certificates from Kyiv Mohyla Business School. The certificate is valid for one year, the programs of choice for the winners are as follows:
- Management: basic skills of the manager
- Project management
- Economic thinking. New paradigms
- Emotional competence: components of productive interaction
- Strategic marketing for TOPs
The Creative Quarter team also prepared gifts for the participants:
- certificate for free space - Hot Desk plan (12 months) for winners;
- certificate for free space - Hot Desk plan (6 months) for finalists.
Ukrainian IT Awards was founded in 2012 by SoftServe - one of the largest IT service companies in Ukraine. In 2017, the Association "IT Ukraine" became the co-organizer of the competition and in 2020 became its main organizer. SoftServe, EPAM and UBISOFT are nomination partners. This year the competition is supported by the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine.
PwC in Ukraine is an independent consultant to verify the correctness of the vote count.
Design & Development partner of the competition is sense IT company.
Partner bank Ukrainian IT Awards 2020 - UKRSIBBANK BNP Paribas Group.
Office-Partner of the competition - Creative Quarter.
HR partner - Work.ua.
Lviv IT Cluster, Kharkiv IT cluster, IT Dnipro Community, Kyiv IT Cluster, Ivano-Frankivsk IT cluster, IT Association Vinnytsia, Ternopil IT Cluster, European Business Association, American Chamber of Commerce, 1991 Open Data Incubator, Unit.City, Radartech, BazaIT, Startup Kyiv, IHub, Art of Business Analysis, Project Management Institute, ITVDN, CyberBionic Systematics, LAMPOVOE IT, Wtech, Ukrainian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association (UVCA), IT Network, Happy Monday, Cherkasy IT Cluster, Rivne IT cluster, Business Analysis Community, International Institute of Business Analysis, LUN, flatfy, Projector.
APPLY by November 8 and get recognition, valuable experience and nice gifts!