An exclusive event, which opens up new opportunities for partnership with the Scandinavian countries - the Nordic IT Sourcing and Innovation Summit - will take place on November 24. Only 6 IT companies from Ukraine will be able to take part in the event, if they pre-registered and paid for participation by October 30 at the link.
How you can a company participate in the Nordic IT Sourcing and Innovation Summit:
- present the company in the format of an elevator pitch;
- hold a 30-minute mini-seminar for 4-5 managers of potential clients.
- we can organize 2 personal online meetings with the TOP-management of potential clients for you.
Audience of the event:
- Elevator pitch audience: 10-15 participating companies offline and 25 companies connected online.
- Workshop audience: 4-5 executives from Nordic companies who will join online.
Terms of participation: Participation in the event is exclusive for Ukrainian IT companies, so we invite only 6 businesses to participate. The participation fee is 1,200 euros from one company.
Participation format: online for Ukrainian IT companies.
Among the participants from Nordic IT last year are TOP-management of Danfoss, Electrolux, Sony Mobile, Tetra Pak, Ottobock Scandinavia, H&M, KPMG, Centric Labs, Nordea AB, Volvo Car.
About Nordic IT
The private non-profit association Nordic IT brings together about 2,700 IT professionals from across the region. Celebrating its tenth year, the Association brings together the regions that are the leading IT leaders in Northern Europe. They are all interested in purchasing innovative solutions to stimulate and accelerate technological innovation, transformation and value within their organizations.