The joint project of the IT Ukraine Association and the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine continues. It aims to strengthen hard & soft skills in the project teams of the Ministry of Education and Science, to become a platform for networking and talk about the specifics of the IT industry. So far, Intellias, Computools and SoftServe specialists have conducted 6 trainings for the Ministry's employees.
The project has two components:
- slack-platform ITU & MON, that now has 22 participants;
- trainings from experts of IT companies for employees of the Ministry.
Trainings are held online, their duration is 1 hour in the format "training + Q&A".
In the near future, we plan to conduct 1-2 trainings per month, so we invite interested IT companies to join! If you can share your expertise in design, Product Ownership, Leadership and conduct practical classes, let us know! To do this, please e-mail to IT Ukraine Association project coordinator Kateryna Yanushevska at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is a list of topics that have already been listened to by the employees of the Ministry:
- Introduction to Business Analysis (Intellias)
- Conflict Management (Computools)
- General product management overview, with a focus on launching new products (SoftServe)
- ARI - REST, SOAP (overview) (Computools)
- Risk Analysis and Management (Computools)
- Project documentation (review of documentation depending on the project stage) (Computools)
Reminder: an educational project for MES employees started in January 2021.