The alliance will include 15 Ukrainian companies engaged in IT outsourcing or developing their own products. They will be able to explore potential export markets, participate in trade missions, enter into contracts with new partners and make a statement on foreign markets. The initiative is implemented by the IT Ukraine Association with the support of the USAID Competitive Economy Program in Ukraine.
Ukrainian Export IT-alliance is a national business platform that offers its members a lot of benefits:
- access to in-depth research of three markets, taking into account the specifics of Alliance companies;
- analysis of trade opportunities in these three countries and recommendations for entering the local market;
- participation in two trade missions, which will provide participants with contacts and a lot of business acquaintances;
- support in signing contracts;
- opportunities in the form of potential investments in business;
- promotion of Allies in international markets.
The initiative consists of three stages:
- Analytics: market research
- Trade missions to potential export markets
- Promo in foreign markets
To take part in the project, please, fill out the application by September 10 via the link: http://bit.ly/3lHOjx3. The participation fee depends on the size of the Alliance member company. The organizers will send a detailed proposal with the cost of participation to each potential participant upon request.
We have a positive experience in organizing trade missions to Norway, which has demonstrated the desire of companies to grow and enter new markets. We are glad that we have a unique opportunity to consolidate forces and to create favorable conditions for businesses that seek to open new horizons together with partners. While export revenue in Ukraine is growing every year, new opportunities for IT companies should open up. For this to happen, together with our partners we strive to create a unique business environment that will allow Ukrainian IT to assert itself in new markets.— Konstantin Vasyuk, Executive Director of the IT Ukraine Association
— says Sergii Malynovskyi, Trade and Marketing Expert at the USAID Competitive Economy Program in Ukraine
Export cooperation platforms of tech companies is an effective tool intended to ease their penetration into foreign markets that, in its turn, will increase sales of Ukrainian tech companies. The Ukrainian IT Export alliance will provide unique opportunities at export markets for the entire sector. Since export development is one of the priorities of the USAID Competitive Economy Program, we are readily supporting this initiative,