On March 24, within the framework of the IT Export Boost project, a meeting between the Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Dmytro Senik and representatives of the IT Ukraine Association took place. The participants identified the main areas of cooperation to promote the export of IT services of Ukrainian companies.
- Dmytro Senik, Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs
- Oleksiy Khorosh, REI Project Manager at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Vitaliy Sedler, President of the IT Ukraine Association, СEO Intellias
- Natalia Mitrofanova, Vice President on International Cooperation of the Association, External Relations and Strategic Partnership Executive, Wirex
- Constantine Vasuk, Executive Director of the IT Ukraine Association
- Yefrem Lashchuk, Director of Political and Legal Affairs of the IT Ukraine Association.
Export markets for Ukrainian IT companies are the markets of 19 countries, including the USA, Canada, Great Britain, Israel, UAE, Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Portugal, Spain, France, Austria, Singapore, South Korea and India. Ukraine's diplomatic representatives in these countries will help Ukrainian IT companies to establish contacts with potential customers from both the public and private sectors.
Vitaliy Sedler, President of the IT Ukraine Association, СEO Intellias, notes:
Cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs within the IT Export Boost project will become a channel for Ukrainian IT companies to enter client markets. The geography of the project is quite wide, so we hope that the experience and expertise of the Association in synergy with the capabilities of the network of representative offices of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will worthily represent our IT industry in the world and open new opportunities for it.
An online event with the participation of Ukrainian diplomats working abroad will take place in early April. During the event, the organizers will present the Ukrainian IT industry, the specifics of its work and potential opportunities for cooperation. In the future, trade missions will be organized, during which companies will be able to meet partners and agree on cooperation.
We remind you that the IT Export Boost project started on March 5, 2021. Its main task is to facilitate the proactive promotion of IT exports in priority countries through the capabilities of the network of diplomatic representative offices of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine abroad.