Innovecs invites everyone wishing to develop as a Unity/Game Developer. The training course starts on June 30, 2020. The best students will have a chance to pass the interview and become a part of one of the Innovecs international game projects.
Unity is a wonderful tool to learn if you're looking to start in the games industry. It's the engine that, by far, powers most of the high-end PC, Console, and best-selling mobile games. There's no better time to start thinking about gaming as a career. The pandemic has actually increased the demand for new games, game studios are hiring like never before, and new consoles from Sony and Microsoft are now launching, building even more demand for new content,— comments Doug Dyer, VP of Gaming at Innovecs.
Unity track will last for 10 weeks consisting of 20 technical classes, 4 English classes for game developers, and 4 soft skills workshops to develop creativity, teamwork, effective communication, and critical thinking capabilities.
The education program will include 11 modules:
- Basics of the classic component Unity model.
- Basics of Git version control.
- Basics of C #.
- Canvas UI + C #.
- Basics of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Save / Load.
- Network interaction.
- Basics of game optimization for mobile devices.
- Game projection patterns.
- Peculiarities of Android, iOS, Web game development. Optimization principles.
This track will be delivered through remote workshops embracing teamwork and EduScrum methodology. Participants, together with the best Innovecs game dev experts, will analyze practical cases from the Innovecs portfolio.
- Stanislav Felinskyi — Software Architect (Unity3D) at Innovecs, Unity Certified Developer, Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Physics and Mathematics, has 9+ years of experience in game development.
- Taras Lazoriv — Senior Unity3D Engineer at Innovecs, ICAgile Certified Professional, the gamer with 25+ years of experience, European StarCraft II Championship finalist, 5+ years of experience in game development.
Participants should know how to use C # on a basic level and have at least Pre-intermediate English level. To enroll in the Unity training track, applicants have to submit the online registration form via the link. After that, the organizers will send detailed instructions on the email provided during the registration. The cost of training is $250, including all workshops and classes.
InnoCamp is an educational development platform for IT specialists based on international business practices. It is aimed at improving technical and managerial skills, developing and upgrading qualifications of the company employees, as well as training new talents. The program entails involvement in international projects.
Innovecs is a global software development company that helps businesses to develop, transform, and implement innovations through tailored digital solutions. It is in the list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in America and Global Outsourcing 100®, and one of the 50 biggest Ukrainian IT employers.