Call for the 3rd «GoExport: entering new markets» educational program, which will be launched in March 2020 in two cities of Ukraine: Kyiv and Lviv, has started.
The unique program, implemented by Lviv Business School (LvBS), funded by the EU4Business initiative and implemented by the EBRD, is developed for Ukrainian SMEs - owners, directors and export managers, existing exporters and/or export-ready companies.
The program will provide comprehensive practical understanding of what companies need to do to start exporting or entering new markets, to analyze the real cases of Ukrainian exporters, own product, company and market, to learn practical experience of successful sales and negotiations with foreign partners, preparation for exhibitions and trade missions and more.
GoExport Program provides:
- 2 three-days intensive modules;
- professional and experienced practical lecturers and speakers;
- study infrastructure of one of the top business schools of Ukraine;
- work with real exporter’s cases;
- meetings, networking and experience exchange in a circle of successful entrepreneurs from different sectors;
- development of own export strategy to new markets;
- mentorship and consult support for best participant’s projects.
Selected participants guarantee coverage of 50% of the cost of participation in the Program, the other 50% are covered by the EU under the EU4Business initiative.
Start of program - March 12, 2020, early registration with best conditions by February 8th.
Details, selection criteria and application form: https://lvbs.top/0fj.
Video announcement of the program: https://bit.ly/2NHTiOV.
Educational process: https://bit.ly/2tr80mC.