About the course
Are you going to raise money for your tech startup or looking for ways to understand the venture capital market? The founder of the innovation agency Center42 Kirill Mazur launches an online course Fundraising from Home 2.0. In 8 weeks you will learn how VC market works, how investors make their deals and how to find investments in your startup faster.
The program includes everything you need to know about investing in startups. Theory and practice based on your own projects.
- What kind of investors are right for your business.
- How venture funds make investment decisions.
- How to get on the "radar" of the investor.
- Where and how to look for investors.
- How investors evaluate startups.
- Frequent mistakes of startups in communicating with investors.
- What document you should prepare before meetings with investors.
- Legal mistakes of startups that can leave you without company and money.
More detailed program: https://center42.tech/vc-course/#program
Course duration: 8 weeks (from March 10th to April 29th, 2021).
Format: online records, online chat for questions, homework and feedback on your tasks. A total of 20 hours of theory and 25 hours of practical work are provided. It’s recommended to devote 3-5 hours a week to the course.
This course is great for: startups / ICT entrepreneurs, investors-newcomers, funds’ employees and anyone who wants to pump their knowledge in the field of venture capital.
Details and registration: https://center42.tech/vc-course/