On October 12, the event IT Education Boost presenting the key achievements of the IT industry and the state in education will be held. The main achievements in this area for the years 2015–2021 are presented by IT Ukraine, the largest specialized association in Ukraine, the Ministry of Education and Science and the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine. The event is organized by IT Ukraine Association.
- The state and IT Ukraine Association — main achievements in the field of IT education for the last 5 years;
- Key implemented projects — what drives the IT education development;
- Challenges faced by IT education today.
- Oleksandr Borniakov, Deputy Minister of Digital Transformation for IT development;
- Artur Seletsky, Deputy Minister of Digital Transformation for Digital Development, Digital Transformation and Digitalization;
- Maksym Pochebut, IT Ukraine Association VP on Educational Issues, Chief Learning Officer at Sigma Software;
- Konstantin Vasyuk, IT Ukraine Association Executive Director.
We are waiting for you on October 12 at 11:00 a.m. at Sigma Software office at 58 Yaroslavska Street, Block A, BC Astarta. Please be registered by 04:00 p.m. on October 11 by the following link.
Today, Ukrainian IT companies lack 50–60 thousand people, and this is taking into account the rapid annual market development by 20–30 %. This means that the companies are in dire need of qualified personnel that must be trained and/or retrained if attracted from other industries. That is why for 15 years the development of IT education has been one of the key areas of work of IT Ukraine Association.
The Association implements educational projects within the Education & CSR Community, the participants of which are representatives of 63 IT companies. In the last 5 years alone, over 12 system projects have been implemented, involving more than 72 companies and 48,000 participants. Joining the efforts of key industry stakeholders is the key to the sustainable and effective development of IT education in Ukraine.