The Association fruitfully cooperates with the Ministry of Digital Transformation and the relevant Verkhovna Rada Committee. Our initiatives are taken into account and implemented by the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Economic Development, Trade and Agriculture, the Ministry of Education and Science, the Ministry of Social Policy, as well as the relevant Committees of Parliament.
- Bill "Masks-show stop-3"
The draft of this Law (reg. № 2740 from 15.01.2020) was developed by the Association and provides for amendments to the Criminal Code and the Criminal Procedure Code. The bill is aimed at strengthening the security of doing business and establishing appropriate safeguards against the abuse of investigators and prosecutors, in particular concerning the seizure of servers and other technical devices, as well as the seizure of property of entrepreneurs.
- Bill "FOP-5" (reg. № 10094 from 26.02.2019) was developed by the Association as a reaction to the actions of the authorities to limit the ability of IT companies to cooperate with individuals - entrepreneurs. It is registered in the parliament under the title "On Amendments to the Tax Code of Ukraine (regarding the development of creative industries in Ukraine)".
- The Association took an active part in the development of the draft Labor Law (reg. № 2708 from 28.12.2019).
- The Association provided expert support to the developers of the Export Strategy of Ukraine from the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade.
- The Association assisted the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine in developing a State Economic Stimulus Program to overcome the negative effects of restrictive measures to prevent the emergence and spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) for 2020-2022 in terms of measures to support the IT sector of the economy.
- Diia City is a virtual economic zone with a special tax, financial and legal mode. The project is being developed by the Ministry of Digital Transformation. The Association is not directly involved in its development but actively cooperates with the Ministry in preventing the creation of conditions that may adversely affect the conduct of IT business in Ukraine.