Diya.City Legal Support
Diya.City Legal Support is a project of legal support for IT Ukraine members who are already residents of Diya.City, ready to become them or are considering such an opportunity.
- Expert assistance to companies - candidates for joining Diya.City
- Legal services for companies - residents of Diya.City
- Assistance in communication with the Ministry of Digital Transformation on the issues related to Diya.City
- Participation in improving the legislation on Diya.City
Konstantin Vasyuk, Executive Director of IT Ukraine
Yefrem Lashchuk, IT Ukraine Director of Political and Legal Affairs
- Kateryna Oliynyk, ARZINGER
- Vitaliy Odzhykovskyy, SAYENKO KHARENKO
- Oksana Petrus, ALCOR
- Larysa Antoshchuk, ASTERS
- Max Lebedev, GOLAW
More information: https://dcls.itukraine.org.ua
Cooperation with the Government and the Parliament
- Diia.City, a virtual economic zone with a special tax, financial and legal regime. The project is being developed by the Ministry of Digital Transformation. The Association is not directly involved in its development, but actively cooperates with the Ministry in preventing the creation of conditions that may adversely affect the conduct of IT business in Ukraine.
- The Association actively participated in the development of the draft law on the establishment of the Bureau of Economic Security of Ukraine (№ 3959-1 of 25.08.2020). Many of our proposals and comments on the bill were taken into account by the deputies.
- The Association initiated the draft Law on Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts to Simplify the Regulation of Labor Relations in the Sphere of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises and Reduce the Administrative Burdens on Entrepreneurial Activity (№ 5371 of April 13, 2021).
- The Association assisted the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine in developing a State Economic Stimulus Program to overcome the negative effects of restrictive measures to prevent the emergence and spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) for 2020-2022 in terms of measures to support the IT sector of the economy.
- The Association provided expert support to the developers of the Export Strategy of Ukraine from the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade.
- The Association took an active part in the development of the draft Labor Law (reg. № 2708 from 28.12.2019).
- Bill "FOP-5" (reg. № 10094 from 26.02.2019) was developed by the Association as a reaction to the actions of the authorities to limit the ability of IT companies to cooperate with individuals - entrepreneurs. It is registered in the parliament under the title "On Amendments to the Tax Code of Ukraine (regarding the development of creative industries in Ukraine)".