ELEKS is recruiting for the Summer QA Camp, which starts on July 1, 2021. Registration lasts until 25 of June!
The 2.5-months training program is absolutely free and will consist of two parts, theoretical and practical.
The theoretical part will contain:
- Testing process and impact of methodologies
- Classification of types of testing by levels and objectives
- Test documentation created and used in the test process
- Design and development of tests \ Test case management system
- Performing tests and reporting defects
- Bug Tracking and Defect reporting tools
- Testing the REST API with Postman
- Features of testing mobile applications
The practical part will include taking part in live commercial projects and a unique opportunity to help us ensure the quality of the Developer Camp starting in the near future + Automated testing: review of tools and application features.
Upon the camp’s completion, participants will gain an understanding of the software development process, the role of testing and the tester in it and will be able to:
- Ensure and control the quality of software products
- Analyze requirements and create test cases
- Detect and document defects
- Use common tools to manage test cases, log defects, and schedule tasks
- Interact effectively and work in a team with developers
Training will take place on Moodle. Experienced ELEKS’ QA experts will conduct the training and the best students will be able to call them colleagues and become a part of the company upon graduation.
If you have any questions, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
To enroll for the course, you need to register through the link and go through the selection stages.