On March 23, at 15.00 Kyiv time, the online meeting "Legal Talks" about taxation in the IT industry starts.
The meeting will be moderated by Kateryna Oliynyk, Vice-President for Legal Issues of the IT Ukraine Association, Arzinger Law Firm Partner.
- Denys Ersoy, Lawyer at the Arzinger Law Firm;
- Ivan Chopyk, Lawyer at the Sayenko Kharenko Law Firm;
- Larisa Antoshchuk, Senior Associate at the Asters Law Firm.
Questions for discussion:
- Abolition of VAT benefits and how companies can adapt to it better.
- Tax disputes in the IT industry: the most interesting conclusions of the Supreme Court to be adopted.
- Realities of current tax audits: risks of overpayments and criminal liability.
- CRS and challenges for IT business.
The organizer of the meeting is the IT Ukraine Association - the association of business, government representatives and international partners for the development of the IT industry in Ukraine.
We would like to remind you that Legal Talks are regular online discussions created to discuss pressing issues of conducting and developing business in new conditions with experts and state representatives. Discussions help business leaders receive expert advice, maintain an open dialogue with the government, and make balanced decisions.
Registration is open by the link; the number of participants is limited: https://itukraineassociation.event...