The memorandum of cooperation between the IT Ukraine Association and the Mindy Charity Foundation is an important step in achieving the social and humanitarian goals of the two organizations. Our partnership involves the implementation of joint CSR projects aimed at the psychological preparation of IT specialists for mobilization, psychological support and reintegration of the War veterans into peaceful life, as well as the implementation of programs for their career guidance, training and employment in the IT industry of Ukraine.
The main directions of cooperation are:
- implementation of the foundation's program for providing free and qualified psychological assistance, including crisis counseling or a course of psychological recovery with the help of counselors, psychotherapists, recovery specialists via the Foundation online platform https://mindynet.com/;
- organizing and conducting supervisions with the involvement of domestic and foreign psychologists and psychotherapists with the aim of increasing the level of professional training and sharing experience;
- participation in public discussions, debates and joint informational events regarding the improvement of the technological level and the quality of psychological assistance to the target audience representatives;
- joint development of effective methods of individual and mutual psychological help needed by the target audience representatives in conditions of the War;
- conducting joint research on the psychological health of the target audience representatives with the involvement of industry research institutes;
- preparation and publication of joint methodical materials for specialists in practical psychology, psychotherapy, and recovery.
The first event - an online meeting with Mindy Foundation experts on "Psychological support of employees and veterans of the War" - will take place on August 5.
Bohdan Minenko, Mindy Foundation Founder, psychologist, MBA
- Taras Yermakov, Mindy Foundation Founder, startup entrepreneur, psychologist
- Iryna Gerasimova, Professional Orientation Coordinator for Mindy Foundation veterans
- Serhii Tvardievich, Mindy Foundation psychologists coordinator, practical psychologist, transactional analysis psychotherapist, member of the Ukrainian Community for Transactional Analysis, member of the European Association for Transactional Analysis (EATA, USTA)
- Ksenia Voznitsyna, chief physician of the War veterans hospital "Lisova Polyana" of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine
- Vadym Svyrydenko, representative of veterans, military paramedic; Commissioner of the President of Ukraine for the rehabilitation of combatants since 2018.
- Special guest - Danylo Melnyk, Foundation program participant, War veteran.
- heads of IT companies;
- HR specialists;
- PR specialists.
Let's talk about:
- The importance of psychological preparation of IT specialists for mobilization.
- Psychological state of employees during the War, level of PTSD, its impact on work efficiency.
- Corporate culture of IT companies as one of the social adaptation factors of veterans to a peaceful life.
- Adaptation of training programs to the psycho physiological features of the War veteran health.
- Social responsibility of business in the post-war period.
Date: August 5
Please register via the link
To support Mindy Foundation follow the link to MonoBank