Hello! If you:
- Want to master one of the most popular areas of IT - Data Engineering
- Know the basics of one of the programming languages (Python, Scala, C #, Java, C ++)
- Have basic knowledge of relational database theory and SQL
- Know English at the Intermediate + level
The camp program is designed for 6-8 hours of theoretical and practical classes per week.
- RDBMS basics
- Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing. ETL
- Distributed Systems
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Python programming
- Apache Spark
In practical classes you will:
- Gain hands-on experience with key Big Data technologies, Azure, relational and noSQL databases
- Deepen your knowledge of the Python programming language
- You will work with Kubernetes and Docker
- And also consolidate all the studied theoretical topics and gain experience for further work
Upon completion of the internship, you will gain an understanding of the basics of the field of Data Engineering and a wide range of skills in working with Big Data.
The best graduates of the Big Data camp will receive a job offer!
For any questions, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org