Agiliway is a custom software development company founded by a group of IT experts who have been working in the IT outsourcing industry for over 25 years and now leverage their experience to provide partners with flexible yet high-quality software development services. The company has offices in Austin, Lviv, and Chernivtsi.
The company is rapidly growing and today employs over 200 specialists, completing around 100 projects including the development of a platform with complex business logic and BI solutions.
In 2018 Agiliway released its first product – CiviMobile, a mobile application for CiviCRM catering to the needs of NGOs and non-profits. The app allows using CiviCRM on mobile devices, therefore, users have access to push-notifications, navigation, contacts management system, as well as other CRM functions to create, edit or remove meetings and events, etc. CiviMobile is available in different languages including English, German, French, Italian, and Ukrainian.
Agiliway focuses on the following directions:
1. IT Outsourcing Consulting — includes a full stack of services from helping clients in selecting an outsourcing destination in Eastern and Central Europe up to the building and optimizing their development centers with the most efficient business model approaches like BOT (build-operate-transfer model), greenfield or partnering.
2. Custom Software Development — on-demand custom software development starting from requirements gathering to solution deployment and post-implementation maintenance in a wide range of technologies, including:
Mainstream Technologies (PHP, JS, Java, C/C++, .Net, Clojure, etc.);
BI and Big Data Solutions;
3. Enterprise Solutions Implementation — encompasses custom CRM (CiviCRM, SuiteCRM, and SugarCRM) and ERP (Odoo) systems implementation, maintenance, and training for startups, SMBs, enterprises, and non-profits.
4. E-commerce Development — full scope of e-commerce development services, including strategy development, integrations, migrations implementation, post-implementation support, and maintenance to help our clients benefit from results-driven online stores built on popular e-commerce platforms (Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify, OXID e-Sales, Aimeos, etc.).
5. Business Process Outsourcing — providing more value to our clients by outsourcing different routine processes and functions to dedicated virtual assistants skilled in multiple business processes, like website administration and content maintenance, data entry, SEM/SMM, data mining / online research, and many more.
The key domains of our expertise include Fintech, Healthcare, e-Learning, Retail, HR, Hospitality, Logistics, Media, and NGOs.
In 2020 we were certified as Microsoft Silver Partner. Gaining global recognition through the development of modern technologies is crucial for the company’s growth. It also proves the high level of our .Net expertise.
In 2021, Agiliway reached another milestone by becoming an ISO 27001:2013 certified company. It confirms the level of information and data security as well as management of the processes compliant with the international standards within the organization. We operate within all major security regulations including GDPR, HIPAA, CCPA, etc., and utilize the latest tech stack for data encryption and data mobility, VPN, MDM.