Diia City introduces new opportunities for the types of cooperation of IT-companies with specialists and external contractors. The lack of practice and experience in using gig contracts compared to the usual employment or commercial contracts raises a number of practical issues.
GOLAW law firm in partnership with IT Ukraine Association invites you to join the second webinar of the “Adaptation of IT-company to Diia City” series, which will reveal useful tools and features of settling relations with IT professionals under the new rules.
Questions for discussion:
- What are the types of cooperation with IT professionals for the Diia City residents?
- How to arrange a change in the model of attracting specialists?
- Employment contract VS gig contract VS agreement with a private entrepreneur
- What are the peculiarities of concluding and terminating gig contracts?
- Will the NDA, NCA, NSA agreements work, and what are the risks?
- Max Lebedev – partner at GOLAW
- Oleksandr Melnyk – senior associate, attorney at law at GOLAW