Domestic IT-business keeps getting more international recognition. This time, 5 Ukrainian companies in IT-sphere have entered the well-known rating Inc. 5000 Europe - a list of the most dynamically developing private companies in Europe. The rating is compiled by an authoritative American magazine for entrepreneurs Inc.
Companies’ temp development is calculated by experts of the magazine and is based on information about the companies' annual revenues for 2014, 2015 and 2016.
Ukrainian IT-companies represented in this year's ranking (in alphabet order):
- Clickky – a platform for mobile ads and publishers. Occupies 1153 position in the list and increased it by 600%;
- Intellias – international development company with head office in Lviv. Member of the IT Ukraine Association;
- MacPaw – Ukrainian product IT-company. Specializes in Software Development for MacOS. Occupies 1289 position and has shown almost 552% growth;
- N-iX – an international company-developer with its head office in Lviv, Member of the IT Ukraine Association. According to the rating, the company has shown an increase of 331% and occupies a 2141 position on the list;
- Netpeak – Internet marketing agency and web services designed for internet marketers. The position in the rating is 3031, the growth rate is 172%.
In general, 33 of Ukrainian companies got into the Inc 5000 this year.