You are convinced of the future success of your startup, but finding an investor is not an easy option. VC funds do not respond to your letters, and after the meeting, you do not hear from them anymore, don't you?
Calm down: almost all tech entrepreneurs who start their startups for the first time go through this. Most often, everyone makes the same 10-15 common mistakes. And we are ready to share them with you.
In the online workshop you will learn:
- 10 most common mistakes of startups from the investors' point of view;
- 10+ ideas on how to find an investor faster:
- how to create and how to fill in the investor's database;
- which fundraising ways are the most effective;
- how to find warm contacts in venture funds;
- what mistakes prevent you from getting to the meeting;
- what increases and decreases your chances of attracting investments;
- which investors CRM can help you to succeed in fundraising;
- other tips to help speed up the investment process.
Participation in the workshop is free. For all registered participants – a 15% discount for the full course Fundraising From Home 2.0, which starts on March 10th.