Radar Tech and UKRSIBBANK BNP Paribas Group announce the launch of POPCORP Accelerator startup support applications! This is a program focused on the search, development and integration of innovative banking technologies, focusing on both business needs and solutions that can be applied in the banking group to optimize and improve the company's internal processes.
Entrepreneurs, startups and product teams, as well as representatives of small and medium business, may take part in the program.
During the selection, priority will be given to startups operating in the following 5 directions:
- Profucts and services (new solutions for payment cards, loans, cashless settlements)
- Digitalization (digital transformation of channels and services)
- Bank from the inside (new data solutions, fraud minimization, client research)
- Bank as a workplace (creating comfortable working conditions)
- Beyond the traditional banking (any other decisions that can be applied in the financial structure)
What will startups get?
- Intense program of preacceleration
- 3-month long dynamic studying program
- 250+ hours of theory&practice
- 30+ lecturers, including experts of BNP Paribas from Paris
- Mentor support from key experts at BNP Paribas
- Access to resources and expertise of the bank
- Test API with depersonalized bank customer data
- Ability to validate the decision on the client base of the bank
- Legal, marketing and PR support for participants and graduates of the program
- The possibility of a commercial launch in partnership with UKRSIBBANK BNP Paribas, and access to other banks of the group.
Application deadline is June, 24!
More information and registration at radartech.com.ua/fintech