On June 5, at 9:00 in the Kiev Congress Hall "Cosmopolit" will take place the international Cyber Defense Congress 2K18, which focus on the latest cybersecurity technologies. The purpose of the event is to consolidate government, business and international organizations on Cybersecurity, help company leaders to master their risk management skills, and to dismantle the leading cyberattack countermeasures with CIO and CISO.
This year's congress will focus on the following topics:
- Identification and access control as a major threat to corporate security
- An overview of world trends in Cybersecurity, building an effective information security function and Security Operations Centers
- The Cloud&I, CISO challenges in the world of cloud computing
- Digitalization: balance risk and opportunities for your business success
Among the speakers of the event there will be well-known Ukrainian and foreign experts in Cybersecurity and Cloud-technologies:
- Moshe Ferber, Head of Cloud Security Alliance Israel
- Slava Kritov, SVP і General Manager EIS Group Ltd
- Oleksander Fedienko, Head of Internet Association of Ukraine
- Nazar Tymoshik, CEO UnderDefense
- many others.
Within the Congress, the latest decisions of Ukrainian startups and innovative technologies in the field of cyber defense will be demonstrated. Also there will be a Hackaton for talented young professionals to identify critical vulnerabilities in the system and demonstrate potential employers with their skills and abilities.
To register for participation follow this link.
If you have any questions - please, contact Leonid Teryokhin by email email@example.com.